Eligibility: All the students of Odisha are eligible for e-Medhabruti scholarship if they fullfil certain criteria decided by the government of Odisha.
A Student already in receipt of any other scholarship awarded by the State Government cannot avail one of these scholarship unless he/she opts to forgo the other scholarship.
In case requisite number of candidates are not available under any categories of scholarship, then the balance number scholarship shall be awarded to other eligible applicants of the same scholarship category.
If an eligible student could not be able to apply for scholarship during 1st year of his/her higher study for any reason, he/she can apply for scholarship in subsequent year. In case scholarship shall be awarded for remaining year/years of study.
- The students must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The annual income of parents from all sources shall not exceed Rs.6.00 lakh
- A student already in receipt of any scholarship cannot avail these scholarships unless he/she opts to forgo the other scholarship.
- For girl students pursuing +2, +3 & P.G. courses the minimum eligibility marks for applying scholarship is 60 %.
- Similarly for boy students the minimum eligibility marks required for applying scholarship is in the following manner.
(i) for +2 course :70 %
(ii) for +3 & P.G. courses :70 % ( for Science), 60 % ( for Arts & Commerce)
- For technical & Professional courses marks secured in the last examination, is not a bar for applying scholarship as the rank obtained by the students in the respective entrance examination conducted by the State / Central Agencies /Universities plays vital role in selection procedure of the scholarship.
- Special Girls’ Merit Scholarship is awarded to such meritorious girls who have taken admission in selected technical and professional institution of repute within and outside the state.
For more information about eligibility, deadlines etc.. please visit the link below.