Applications are invited for First Mile Innovation Challenge -Crowdsourcing solutions for global primary care
1. Letter of intent submission – due on January 10th, 2017 (Midnight EST)
2. Notification to applicants accepted for full proposal submission – January 19th, 2017
3. Submission of full proposals – due on February 15th, 2017 (Midnight EST)
4. Announcement of awardees –March 21st, 2017
Letter of Intent:A Letter of Intent (LOI) is required for all applicants interested in the Innovation Challenge. The LOIs will be reviewed by an Executive Committee, and a select number of teams will be asked to submit full proposals for final review.
The LOI should detail:
– Primary care challenge/unmet need being addressed
– Clinical setting relevant to the challenge and solution
– Proposed technology/system/process innovation
– Brief summary of the management/development team expertise
Taking into consideration the stage of the innovation, LOIs will also be evaluated for public health impact and novelty.
The LOI must include two PDF documents to be uploaded through the CIP:
The Consortium for Affordable Medical Technologies (CAMTech) and GE Sustainable Healthcare Solutions have joined forces to launch the First Mile Innovation Challenge to crowdsource innovations that address clinical or community hardships in global primary care.
The First Mile Innovation Challenge seeks innovative ideas in the following areas within global primary care:
• Maternal, newborn and child health
• Cardiac health
• Safe surgery
The winning team will receive $25,000 USD in funding and support from CAMTech’s global network and resources provided through the CAMTech Innovation Platform. In addition, teams will have the potential to work with GE’s new five.eight Accelerator.
• Proposal Body (1 page maximum excluding references in Arial 10, 0.5” margins) – Save single PDF as “Proposal_ Last Name of Applicant”
• Administrative documents – Save single PDF as “Admin_Last Name of Applicant” o Biosketch/CV of Project Lead/Principal Investigator and key personnel–4 pages maximum in total)…. for more info download the document below:
For more info visit: http://camtechmgh.org/opportunities/details/67