JP Morgan UnLtd Seed Finance to develop as a Leader : UnLtd India is an incubator for social entrepreneurs. We work with early-stage social entrepreneurs to help them:
- Develop as leaders
- Accelerate their impact
- Prepare their organisations for scaling and further investment
Our key programmes include:
- Incubation support – seed funding and support
- The Network – a network of Affiliate incubators underneath the UnLtd India brand who adapt our model to their local context
- The Huddle- a national conference for early-stage social social entrepreneurs
We’re different because we engage before almost all other investors and support organisations, and because we offer entrepreneurs a complete ecosystem of seed funding, incubation support and a peer network with which to launch their ventures.
Our seed financing and incubation support is designed to help you develop as a leader and successfully launch your social venture
- Our programme offers a year long package of:
- Hands-on coaching and training: on business and financial planning, fundraising, legal structures, governance, marketing and HR management
- High-value connections: linking you with mentors, peers and experts in their field, and further funders and investors
- Seed funding: to pay for critical early start-up costs and support for your venture as you build it to a sustainable level
We have three levels of support:
Level 1 support is designed for you to start or pilot a new initiative, usually part-time over and above your day job: this encompasses up to Rs. 1.2 Lakhs of seed funding, along with an average of 160 hours of hands-on support over the course of a year.
Level 2 support is designed to propel your existing high-potential early-stage project towards greater impact and sustainability: this encompasses up to Rs. 3 Lakhs of further funding, along with an average of 220 hours of hands-on support over a year.
Growth Challenge (previously called Level 3) is designed to provide social entrepreneurs operating for-profit OR non-profit ventures which have a proven model and are now looking to scale. We provide focused, high-level inputs to build the capacity of the founders and their venture for scale, along with financial support to help the organization embark on its growth journey. For non-profit ventures we offer grant funding of up to Rs. 12 lakhs. For for-profit ventures we offer quasi equity funding of up to Rs. 20 lakhs. Our Growth Challenge Social Business Fund is a joint initiative between UnLtd India, Social Entrepreneurs Trust, the Edmond de Rothschild Foundations, and the Marshall Foundation.