FELLOWSHIPS – HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT FOR HEALTH RESEARCH:nCALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR FELLOWSHIPS AND SUPPORT TO INSTITUTES FOR TRAINING UNDER THE SCHEME FOR ‘HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT FOR HEALTH RESEARCH’
Department of health research (DHR) has a scheme to provide advanced training in India and abroad to medical and health research personnel in cutting edge research areas concerning medicine and health to create trained human resource for carrying out research activities. The scheme has following components:
1. Long Term Fellowship for 6-12 months in identified areas from regular faculty
of Medical Colleges/Universities/Research Institutes for training in
Foreign/Indian Institutes (Age: upto 45 years)
2. Short Term Fellowships for 1-3 months in identified areas from regular faculty of Medical Colleges/Universities/Research Institutes for training in Foreign/Indian Institutes for training in Indian Institutes (Age: upto 55 years)
3. Programme specifically for Women who have had a break in their career
4. Scholarships/fellowship to young scientists (medical/non-medical) in newer areas.
5. Programme to encourage health research personnel [Non-resident Indian (NRI),
Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)] serving abroad, to come back to India for undertaking research in identified areas.
6. Support to Indian Institutes for imparting training in identified areas to the
Faculty of Medical Colleges/Research Institutes.
7. Support to Scientific/Professional Associations/Bodies for organizing technical
Applications are invited in the prescribed format. Eligibility criteria, format of application,
terms and conditions, whom to apply and guidelines of the scheme are available on
www.dhr.gov.in and www.icmr.nic.in. One hard copy of the Application along with soft
copy should be addressed to: The Programme Officer, HRD scheme of DHR, Indian Council
of Medical Research (ICMR), V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi –
110029 (Ph. 011-26589699). (email@example.com ). Soft copy may also be sent to Project
Manager, HRD Scheme, 2nd floor, IRCS Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last date of Application: The Scheme is open throughout the year. Therefore, there is no last
date of application
Download full details here call_for_applications_for_fellowships